JituBotz Micro: competition based learning robot
JituBotz Micro is a STEM educational line robot for robotic enthusiast that is designed for students to have fun learning robotic, coding and Arduino. More importantly, it is a is a RACE competition robot!
With JituBotz Micro competition based learning robot, students can experiment with lots of feature possibilities and exciting configurations such as line following, light detection, obstruction detection, object grabber (with extension component) and remote control through Bluetooth. With these, JituBotz Micro line robot can also compete in race competition such as line following, path finding, obstacle avoiding, hunting, object grabber and lots of other national and world competitions.
Arduino as the main controller, the JituBotz Micro competition based learning robot is programmable in Scratch, Blockly or Arduino. Students can code the JituBotz Micro line robot to increase and decrease speed, follow black or white track, decide left or right or middle junction to take, maneuver left or right when detect obstruction, grab object when detect object (with extension component) and add remote control functions controllable over Bluetooth with our app (Android / iOS).
With programmable sensor and output ports available, the possibilities for creating something extremely unique is a within reach of every robotic enthusiast with an imagination.
Configure, code, race and learn with JituBotz Micro competition based learning robot!
JituBotz Micro robot
- 1. JituBotz Micro
- 1 x JituBotz Micro robot
- 1 x Arduino Nano
- 1 x Battery Indicator
- 5 x Line Follow Sensors
- 1 x Light Sensor (LDR)
- 1 x Programmable Button
- 2 x High Speed DC Motor (1500rpm)
- 2 x N20 Rubber Wheel (43 mm diameter, 18 mm width)
- 5 x Programmable LED
- 1 x Programmable Buzzer
- 1 x Ultrasonic sensor (sensor included)
- 1 x Bluetooth module (HC05 module included)
- 1 x Serial or SPI communication
- 1 x Digital or Analog I/O port
- 4 x 18650 3.7V Li-Ion battery (min. 12000mAh)
- 1 x USB cable (for programming)
- 1 x PCB board protector
- 1 x 18650 battery charger
- Blink-Blink LED – LED
- Let’s Play A Song – Buzzer
- Automatic Night Light – LDR and LED
- Road Tour – Motor
- Let There Be Light – LDR
- Speedy Gonzales – Line Sensor and Motor
- Maze Runner – Ultrasonic and Motor
- Racing Car – Motor
- Path Finder – Motor
Graphical programming: https://mblock.makeblock.com/en-us/download/
6 months warranty (terms and condition applies)
Extension component (sold separately)
- 1 x Servo Motor + Gripper